Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Christmas Crafts

Emily and I have been working on our Christmas crafts and are going to take them to the Craft Fair in Kit Carson this Friday afternoon. We decided to add some pink to our crafts as there will also be a benefit dinner for a Kit Carson employee who is just starting her battle with breast cancer.

These chenille snowman turned out to be quite a bit of work, but aren't they cute!


As many of you know, I collect snowmen, so it's only right that we have ALOT of snowmen in our crafts!


Something without snowmen! Tony cut these metal stars for us, and I think that it is about the favorite for Emily and me!


I saw these cute button ornaments in one of my new Christmas magazines. They were so easy to make, and would make a nice little gift for the seamstress in your life!


I made these ornaments out of a quilt that my Great Grandma made for me when I was a little girl. Yes, an antique! Why did I cut it up to make ornaments? Because I had used it so much when I was little, it was literally falling apart! So I just tried to salvage what I could.


And, last but not least, the cherry mash! This has become a hot item at the craft fair! Last year I didn't participate, and had many, many requests for the cherry mash!

If you happen to be near Kit Carson, CO, on Friday afternoon, stop by the school and check the craft fair out!

1 comment:

  1. Your items are awesome. I am also from Kit Carson; CO. My sister still lives there!

    ReplyDelete