Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Cold Morning!

On my last post, I was enjoying the beautiful day of temperatures in the low 70's! This morning, not so much! I am a warm weather girl, and am NOT enjoying these cold temperatures! This morning it is -7 and I am not sure of the wind chill. The Denver tv station is showing wind chill of -25 for Burlington, and -31 for Lamar. I'm sure that we are somewhere in that mix.

This is a picture outside our dining room window this morning at about 7:00 a.m.


We have a fairly large covey of quail hanging around the ranch. I enjoy watching them. However, I feel sorry for them this morning as it is obvious that they are not enjoying the morning temperatures either!



It sounds like we will have warmer temperatures this week-end. Am looking forward to that!

1 comment: