Monday, April 9, 2012

My New Camera!

Last week on a trip to town with Tressie and Emily, I finally bought a new camera! Obviously, this picture was not taken with that camera! It's not a bad picture, but I hope to be posting better pictures in the future. My little point and shoot Kodak has served me well, but has also been failing in the good picture department for quite some time now. Won't feel so bad about letting Tony take it out to take pictures of cows, goats, pastures, etc.... (The Kodak, that is!)



I had been saving birthday and Christmas money for awhile to get a camera. Several weeks ago, I was pleasantly surprised by a generous gift from my daughter and son-in-law for their appreciation of me taking care of my precious granddaughter while they are at work each day. I consider that the best payment any Grandma could every want! The privilege of spending time with her every day! Anyway, I appreciate the gift and was able to purchase the camera much sooner than I had anticipated! Thanks guys!

I by no means expect to become a professional photographer...But do hope to learn some skills and be able to use my camera some day on more than just the auto mode.

You will probably be seeing warnings on future blogs about picture overload!

Oh, and Emily and my niece, Kelsey, both have these cameras and have pretty little camera straps that they ordered from Etsy. Mine is on the way!

1 comment:

  1. I have a Nikon as well...the kids gave it to me for Christmas but are threatening to take it away...but is so fun. Can't wait for more pictures...you are blessed indeed to spend time with your granddaughter and she is blessed to have you! I can't wait to see the strap! lyp

    ReplyDelete