Wednesday, July 14, 2010

More Progress!

First of all, let me say that I don't know what the raindrop looking things are in these pictures! No, it was not raining in the house when I took them! I did, however, drop my camera, so hope it's not something terminal! A load of sheetrock arrived first thing this morning. I'm sure that it was in a pile for several minutes, but after that, things really went fast! By later this afternoon, it was all up on the walls as you can see by these pictures!




This progress is really obvious. There was alot of work done today that people will never see. One of the guys spent the whole day up in the attic area blowing insulation in. He had a helper feeding the insulation into the blower. When we went down to the house, he had come out for awhile for a break. I mentioned that it was not a very good day to be in the attic. He said that there really never was a good day for that job! I think that I would have to agree with him! So anyway, we will be snug and warm thanks to his hard work today, even if nobody ever notices what he did!



No comments:

Post a Comment